An overview of the cloud CMS’s browsing page.
This page lets users search through assets of a specific type, or types that inherit from the selected type.
- Main menu – click the dropdowns to browse the selected asset type
- Bulk edit
- Asset actions
- Navigation and display preferences
- Bulk select
- Quick VisComp or Shader creation
- Profile dropdown
- Asset menus let you browse different asset types, and can be customised from your CMSConfig
- The asset creation dropdown lets you easily create new VisComps and Shaders (this is for coders)
- The Profile dropdown lets you visit your account, view statistics, and logout
Lets you search for assets by user, type, tags and name. The rightmost button enables showing hidden assets. This is useful when browsing textures and searching for asset thumbnails, as these are hidden by default when generated.
- Select tags from the dropdown, or type a new one followed by ‘enter’
- Add / remove selected tags from all selected documents
- Tools allow you to:
- Edit metadata for all selected documents
Create a sequence from selected documents
- Set spritesheet meta – helper for dealing with spritesheets that should be animated
This menu lets you navigate between pages and select display preferences
- Pagination: go to first / previous / next / last page
- Number of items shown per page
- Order by newest / rating / type / alphabetically
- thumbnail size: icon / tiny / small / normal
- Group by: none / type & tags / types sorted / type
Click the top left of the thumbnail to select the it
Open the document inside the View app
Open the document inside the Edit app
Open the document on localhost:3000
Open the document inside VS Code. You need to install the VS Cloud extension first.
Asset creation and deletion
- Go to TypeDef: goes to the document page for the currently browsed TypeDefinition
- Delete: delete all currently selected documents
- Clone: clone all selected documents
- New: create a new asset from the currently browse TypeDefinition
Select all / unselect all currently selected assets
Asset creation macros
A quick way to create assets. The user will be prompted to select a name for the asset’s type. A TypeDefinition will automatically be created, as well as an asset for that new TypeDefinition, and the Edit app will open automatically.
Links to the user’s account, cloud statistics, sign out, and Cross-Cloud Sync